Background information: overview all countries
Background information: Overview all countries
The table below shows all properties that are given under "Background information". The numbers correspond to the numbers of pages in which the property is present. Click on the property to see a list of ports in which the property is present.
|Property||Number of pages|
|Vessel type 1||258|
|Vessel type 2||257|
|Vessel type 3||130|
|Landings all species||22|
|Value all species||24|
|Major fish species||4|
|Location of fishermen's organisations||189|
|Fishing training school||16|
- Vessel type 1: <10 m vessels
- Vessel type 2: >10 m vessels
- Vessel type 1= Coastal fishing vessels: Vessels which spend more than 75% of their time in the 12 nm zone.
- Vessel type 2= Coastal/high sea vessels: Fishing vessels that fish 25% -75% of their time in the 12 nm zone.
- Vessel type 3= High sea vessels: vessels that fish more than 75% of their time outside the coastal zone. These vessels fish offshore the French coast but are in some cases active in the coastal zone of other countries.3