View source for Traits:Natural dispersal
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Natural dispersal.
... more about "Natural dispersal"
Where an invasive species migrates from a known introduced location to a new area/region using a natural mode/mechanism of dispersal; as the original location is part of its introduced range this pathway is included here. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.