View source for Traits:Symbiotic
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Symbiotic.
... more about "Symbiotic"
An association between two organisms. The term may bused to describe all associations between organisms of the same or different species. It is usually reserved for associations that are mutually beneficial (adapted from Lincoln et al., 1998) +