From MarineSpecies Traits Wiki
Suspended load refers to that part of the total sediment transport which is maintained in suspension by turbulence in the flowing water for considerable periods of time without contact with the stream bed. It moves with practically the same velocity as that of the flowing water. .
- Definitions, processes and models in morphology
- Manual Sediment Transport Measurements in Rivers, Estuaries and Coastal Seas
- Sediment deposition and erosion processes
- Sand transport
- Sediment transport formulas for the coastal environment
- Coastal Hydrodynamics And Transport Processes
- Rijn, L. C. van (1986). Manual sediment transport measurements. Delft, The Netherlands: Delft Hydraulics Laboratory
Please note that others may also have edited the contents of this article.